RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 warrior, grey w flames. Im thinking of a midnight convert process...

My plan is the simply order the tank, fenders and rims from a genuin midnight warrior, and put it on my 2004 bike.

The question ..... How will this look? What color scheme missmatch with the rest of the bikes painted parts ( frame, side covers etc ) will I encounter from the original midnight?

Regards / Pirate

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
You'll still need the tach and speedo? which is illuminated red instead of blue. Could be a costly switch. Maybe see if someone with a midnight will switch. Or sell yours and buy a midnight.

·
Registered
861 Posts
That sounds expensive. Trade yours in for a midnight. Or paint yours-cheaper than buying new tins. Then you could have your own version of a midnight and it wouldn't look like every other midnight. Maybe flat black or something.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Scoper50 said:
Also keep in mind that the midnights engine is blacked out (no chrome) except for a couple oil lines.
This is not true. All Warriors have chrome parts on the motor, only difference is the covers.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Pirate, make it your own Midnight. It's more fun. I wanted a Midnight too when I got my Warrior but didn't want to pay full sticker because they were new. So I bought a used Titanium 02. Thank god too. Otherwise I wouldn't have built my bike up like I did!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts