RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Chrome on a Midnight! Blasphemy! I had the choice, I chose ceramic black satin! Chrome on a Midnight......pfffftttt! LOL, j/k. I'm sure it looks awesome, got pics?

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I have chrome on my midnight....but then again I have a new paint job on my midnight, so the title is still midnight but the bike is...yet to be seen

Waiting on some pieces from Bucky then I'll post. I do have some pics in the gallery of what the chrome wheels looked like on it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it does look nice i will try and get some pics up tomorrow, i just wanted to see what other parts looked like chromed on the bike,

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
LOL, it is Alan's bike. You can spot from 1 mile that HD sissy he crafted so well into Warrior.

I wonder how many hours Alan spends on his bike to thinker the parts and adjust every bolt...

I wish I knew 10% of his current knowledge. Amazing technical knowledge you have there, Alan.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
TECK said:
LOL, it is Alan's bike. You can spot from 1 mile that HD sissy he crafted so well into Warrior.

I wonder how many hours Alan spends on his bike to thinker the parts and adjust every bolt...

I wish I knew 10% of his current knowledge. Amazing technical knowledge you have there, Alan.
Floren .... i'mhumbled by your words

I'm not the Pioneer of the HD Deuce Sissy bar. Back in '04' the aftermarket didn't recognize the rear pillion seat change so i went with this mod. Not a difficult task at all. Just a couple of 8mm holes drilledproperly on an angle in 1/4" HRS!

Regarding your statement, "I wonder how many hours Alan spends on his bike to thinker the parts and adjust every bolt", practically none
I've had my bike for almost 5-yrs. The first two yearsliving in MI afforded me the time to accomplish my planned winter projects. The thinker, tinker & engineering is alwaysdone in Auto CAD or Excel and not on the garage floor

Now back to midnites w/chrome wheels show yourself

Can you spot my latest thinker project here? If not chk this link: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3199/2622187375_ef5df61e10_o.jpg

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
independent_lemming said:
I have chrome on my midnight....but then again I have a new paint job on my midnight, so the title is still midnight but the bike is...yet to be seen

Waiting on some pieces from Bucky then I'll post. I do have some pics in the gallery of what the chrome wheels looked like on it.
Those wheels look just terrible on that bike andI know why it is because they are suppose to be on my bike. You knew that I would jump in there didn't you!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Preacherman said:

Those wheels look just terrible on that bike andI know why it is because they are suppose to be on my bike. You knew that I would jump in there didn't you!
Watch him Alan, he will go too great lengths to just look at chrome wheels. Next thing you know he will be outside your house drooling.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
Preacherman said:

Watch him Alan, he will go too great lengths to just look at chrome wheels. Next thing you know he will be outside your house drooling.
Scott, since he quoted you, i thought it was your wheels he was after
.... there's a price for everything and anything on my bike if someone wants it

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
That looks good. I might pull the trigger one day and get a set. That is if I can ever decide whether or not I am goign to sell orkeep it. This week I am keeping her who knows how I will feel next week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts