RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I've had my 2002 warrior for almost 4 years now and it's almost payed off, so I decided to start modding.

I decided to start by replacing the stock muffler with BUB jugg huggers.
The sound seems a little more appropriate for the bike.

I have seen alot of awsome and inspiring bikes on this site!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome to the site Pablo. I'd say after 4 years you should know what you want. There use to be a band in the 70's named Pablo Cruise. Think I'm gonna have to call you Pablo Cruiser after you get your bubs.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Hi there Pablo. Congrats on paying off the bike, hope that the extra pennies that you'll have get you some nice shiny bits n' pieces.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pablo. Im just off I90 in Rockford, Theres also about a dozen or so Warriors around the Chicago area.

Another forum you need to logon tohttp://chicagolandcruisers.com/
Seems like they always meet at Freddies on the Saturday or Sunday and the Strats on Wednesday

·
Registered
354 Posts
So what have you been doing for the last 4 years if you've only been a member since 7/2/06? Have you just been a lurker on this site or what?

Whatever the reason welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome Pablo. Where in Ill are you at? There are a few of us in the Greater STL metro area. We havent organized a ride yet, but maybe we should. Welcome again to the boards.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I think you've broken the record for riding stock the longest?
Hey moderators, does he won anything for that?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the welcome comments.
I just found this site recently, as my interest in modding has led me to seek greater insight.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts