RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Wow man, yes that’s the one ( checked Bikesales and it’s not on there now ). Hey I went 35 years between riding so I know what you mean. I don’t need to tell you this, but just take your time. It will all come back. Hey it’s gotta put a smile back in your face? Well done.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
35 ! Wow nothing like getting back on the horse 😂

I’ve found a few minor issues which I will post in the tech help wanted section.

cheers
Baldy

·
Registered
110 Posts
I ride constantly and do some long days (700+ miles) a couple of weeks a year, My riding style is not aggressive.
700 miles. What seat do you have on there? I have the stock seat and my @$$ and lower back are killing me after a 200 mile day of riding.

·
Registered
99 Posts
H3LL I had about 115 miles on my first warrior..
And would've kept going, but had a accident....

And Member JoeyA he had wayyy more than that on his warrior

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Did you have to replace lifters or not? And if so at what mileage was that? And what oil do you run her on?

·
Registered
99 Posts
115k miles n no lifter or internal engine parts where replaced...

Bro your over thinking it...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Hi Desertboy...sorry if I seem to be overthinking it man...I guess maybe I am...can't help it though, just trying to confirm all that I hope for :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yes, it’s part of the attraction and why I haven’t been able to forget after 14 years. And the shape and style of the tank and riding position ... love it.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts