RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As if I needed more work to do I picked up another warrior today! It doesnt run for some reason... The wiring is all hacked up but we will see how it comes together. But it was a heck of a deal!

What are the rules on selling parts on here? This thing has some sort o f aftermarket swingarm I will have for sale and also those exhaust will be for sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Be careful before you swap out the swing arm, as you can see it has a chain and the alignment may have been set up for that configuration? Do you need to do a throttle body sync with fuel injection?

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Now that's a project...
Rules are that for sale items need to have a $$ amount OBO and state if shipping is included or not.

What's going on with the rear fender?.?

Post a pic of it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok when I get to that point I will post everything that I dont want.

The rear swingarm is an extended Patrick Racing arm. It also has no rear suspension its a hard tail with the chain drive. I would sell the whole rear end as is and go back to stock.

The rear fender is the stock fender someone cut up and jammed the tail light up under the fender against the frame, could do it with the extended swing arm.

There are some missing bits I dont have and will be looking for but more on that later.

The guy I got it from wrecked it at some point and took it to a shop and I have NO idea what they were doing but they managed to ruin the ecu... I thought he was bullshitting me so I put his ECU in my bike and sure as **** get an ER-1 and ER-2 code thrown immeaditly...

Supposedly this has some big bore kit and cams in it.. I got a spare ECU I am going to put in it and see if I cant get it going. Thats my goal just get the bike running.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohh ya I have been going through the wiring. Looks like he had some shop trying to hook up a pc3 and they somehow managed to ruin the ECU by doing it... I am at a loss but I am also not very familiar with the PC3 so I have taken it out and see if I can get it to start or at least turn over with out it.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
You do like to keep busy Monty. Hope the garage is heated as you will need a while to check it all out :)
Wizzy

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are some pics of the rear end for everyone. The fender is just a stock fender they cut down and jammed a led tail light up underneath.

You can see with dog bone and the bar in place of the shock also.

Its also 20" from center of swingarm pivot to center of the rear axle. Not sure what that distance is on a stock swing arm off hand.

Sorry for not more info. I got a ton going on and trying to get this bike so it will pass an inspection asap.

I did get it up and running and wow! The power it has is impressive! Is there anything I can do to see how many cc's each cylinder is? Will a compression tester tell me that? I figure if I can figure how many cc's one cylinder is I can figure out which size bore kit this thing has.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
Cannot tell cylinder volume with s compression tester if it has a bore kit it is either 108 or 110 cu in.

I have a mint stock swing arm with all tabs in place & new roller bearings installed PM if interested.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cannot tell cylinder volume with s compression tester if it has a bore kit it is either 108 or 110 cu in.

I have a mint stock swing arm with all tabs in place & new roller bearings installed PM if interested.
Thanks. I have a swingarm. I am going to need the dogbones and relay arm along with a rear pulley.

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
Have dog bones & may still have a rear pulley I'll check for the pulley in the morning.
Do not have the relay arm.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Here is a link you can listen to my ramblings as I give you a tour of the bike[/QUOTE]

it will keep you busy Monty over the winter
where did you find it as it look a mess?
it's very surprising what people do with their bikes then just leave them there to rot
Wizzy

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok guys looking for a few other parts and pieces.
the front pulley cover

The front case that goes behind the front pulley.

The oil tank cover

Lastly I am looking for an ECU

All of these I was able to find on ebay but wanted to ask here see if anyone had something they wanted to get rid of and maybe make a buck

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got all the parts but the ECU. Found a few on Ebay. Will probably pick one of them up.

Here is a quick video on troubleshooting for folks. Getting into Diagnostic Mode on the bikehttps://youtu.be/ILWeOSCxHWA

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Patrick Racing Swing Arm.

Got the Patrick racing swingarm off and striped the spray paint, the last guy had a hard on for cheap spray painting the bike, and got to looking at it.

Theres not much onfo out there on these swing arm's out there. I got a hold of Patrick Racing to ask questions. The answer I got was pretty cool They told me they made 2 of these. The were stock swingarms they took and modified. They were extended 2" longer. All the tabs were cut off and any holes welded up. Then they welded a plate on with 2 threaded holes in it. They said this was because they would fill the swing arm with air to run t heir air shifter.

I plan to sell the entire swing arm along with the rigid linkage, chain conversion and rear fender set up in the not to distant future. I am trying to figure out a decent asking price at the moment. So keep your eyes open! Anyone have an idea what a decent price for all that would be? Otherwise I am going to just throw a number at it and see what happens...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts