RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in love with the Warrior since they came out. Earlier this year I almost bought one twice. I've posted a few times and lurked alot. Well...the other day an amazing deal on a Triumph RocketIII popped up. Being a big guy (6' 3", 320lbs) I went to check it out and ended up taking it home. Man this Beast fits like a glove and hauls a**. I have found a few good forums with great guys but would also love to hang around here still. You guys have a great forum with so much info that goes way beyond brand specific. So many of your mods can carry over easily enoughwith a little work. Anyway, hope to run into some of you on the street, I'm the big guy on the big red rocket in the Columbia, SC area. Keep on loving your Warriors, I still do.

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Makes no difference to me what your on + there is at keast one member here that also has a Rocket & some others with Trumpets.

If you find any killer mods or just some trick do dads on the other forums let us know. Always need an excuse to spend more money or plan a new project to save up for.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
As long as it has 2 wheels we can apprediate it. I have considered a Rocket several time myself. Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Hello and welcome fellow Rocket Captain, I have an '05 RocketIII and I am on the R3owners forums both the dot com and dot net sites under the same name. I bought mine after crashing my warrior Sept of last year. I too am a big guy and always felt I was too big for the warrior, but I loved it so much I bought it back from the insurance company and plan on rebuilding. Check out the Southeast section of the dot net site for information of upcoming Rocket rides. And keep an eye out in the one here for gatherings, local to us. I'm in Chattanooga, TN so you are not that far away.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. I'm sure a Warrior will still be in the picture one day. It's hard to get a sweet ride like that out of your bloodstream. I've wanted one for so long. Just when you think you can leave it alone, an amazing deal pops up and you find your wallet and garage smaller.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Rode one of those fine machines this past weekend . Very powerful very smooth and very Fast! But I'm keeping the warrior![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
341 Posts
well its not a warrior... but i guess it will do. LOL Good for you on your new bike! Enjoy it and be safe on the road. Dont forget to post and contribute with your experiences on the Triumph.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts