RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe an epoxy to fix this???

Have a red mini fairing looking to repair holes made by past owner ....the windscreen also has crack does anyone know what I can replace windscreen with even if after market sport bike screen .
Automotive lighting Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Automotive design

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Epoxy the cracked areas after the epoxy dries be creative with masking tape & paint a small design over the repair or add a Wile E Coyote decal (etc) over the repair.
Small holes can be filled with chrome button head bolts or acorn nuts or fit smooth head carriage bolts & paint the heads. I would fit a rubber plug / grommet in the big hole.
Luck

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the most part I'm trying to restore it ...I have a friend who might be a painter ....so if I can get it looking less holy ....after paint to get close to match my bikes silver ...I just need to get the paint code for 2007 rsw silver with race strips ...

·
Premium Member
7,879 Posts
If you want to ship it to me in Canada and pay shipping back I will make you a new one in fiberglass I.e. the body for the cost of the material however it could be cheaper to buy one with the windshield included I.e. all fiberglass from pauls moto shop in lithuania

·
Premium Member
7,879 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts