RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
27,731 Posts
Hopefully the seller's communications here do not wander into the site vendor requirements. Its probably safer to have a member contact them and report here, or for each member to call on their own if desired, or go for the current facebook discount which does not seem to require 10 people. What I mean to say is it would probably save a seller problems.

Mark,
It was my understanding that a LIKE on Facebook entitled that person to the IMS discount and didn't require a group buy. The 255cca was 130.00 & 325cca 150.00 + tax & shipping if applicable.

It is not my intent to interfere here as i've made that very clear in the OP. I would suggest someone call up and speak to Kim or send her a url to this conversation

good luck

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just wanted to report that I had excellent dealings with ordering mine today. It was $160 plus 15 shipping after a like on facebook. They were great with communication especially considering I am limited to emails/facebook messages. Very great people there.

No need to wait on a groupbuy (that does not look to be moving forward) if you have facebook.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts