RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Much like the exhaust, rear fender, grips, and other various photo threads. Post pics of your mirrors!

Right now I've just got a set of stock mirrors, but I'd like to reaplce them with something else and I'm trying to get some ideas. I've seen the set that I really like on another bike, but I'm not sure who makes them...

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
subscribed.... hopefully this gets a lot of responses because I still haven't found any that do it for me for the Warrior.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Rizoma Dynamic Mirrors from my gallery blue tinted glass, solid, sharp looking.

http://rswarrior.com/photos/suicided_45/images/847115/original.aspx

I'll snap a better color pic tomorrow and post it, as I need to take a few shots of the new Holeshot exhaust just installed.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
hey arizona - like the mirrors - how long did it take to get used to the convex mirror? - doesn't it change the distance any? - or as one of the guys said they vibrate so much at speed that it makeslittle difference

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Kuryakyn Magnum mirros with Convex Glass and long stems. Kinda blurry but you get the idea. I love the mirrors but I really need longer stems to push them out beyond the grips so I can actually see more road thanshoulders. Below 70 they are very clear. Above 70 they are only blurry when im on the throttle. If I let off they are good again.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Rizoma Dynamic mirror head mounted to a modified CRG bar end adapter with a longer bolt and spacer...

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,718 Posts
I only use 'em for waiting at stop lights, and pulling up to stop lights. I twist my head around and look when riding. Just as well, IMO every V2 vibrates its mirrors. If it didn't it wouldn't be any fun to throw a leg over! But as mirrors go, I like 'em alot.

tomba said:
hey arizona - like the mirrors - how long did it take to get used to the convex mirror? - doesn't it change the distance any? - or as one of the guys said they vibrate so much at speed that it makeslittle difference

·
Registered
2,196 Posts

Single right side mirror. I got them off Phats, cant remember the brand name. Pretty cheap though. I painted them black.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Some nice-looking mirrors in here. I had to go back to stock, because the Kyraken mirrors I had vibrated like nobody's business. I like the stock ones for 'use-ability'.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
RaySDF250 said:
Here's my set: Black Arlen Ness Mirrors - I forget the name of them.

"Four Point". I'm not sure that's the most original name they've come up with but they look very nice at least.

I agree with you Princess, it's hard to beat the useability of the stock mirrors although after seeing those ones I sent to Sira on his Warrior I'm having a hard time recalling why I didn't keep them.
Those Kury Magnums look like they'd be large enough at least.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts