RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
09 Yamaha Warrior midnight
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were do I find those mirrors that come off end of bars I've seen on many bikes very sleek looking

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I still have incandescent turn signals but adding 2 led single lights to bike do I need relay or incandescent indicator lamp or would turn incandescent signals up front enough to drain and not get COD ?

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have stock front turns and led rear. Dont need a click of death fix but your blink will be fast.

I installed a fast blink fix relay. I might be switching to LED fronts too. At that point I need to fix the click of death.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have stock front turns and led rear. Dont need a click of death fix but your blink will be fast.

I installed a fast blink fix relay. I might be switching to LED fronts too. At that point I need to fix the click of death.

I'm putting led single amber light on end of grips but still have non led fronts , you think I still need fast blink fix relay ?

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'm putting led single amber light on end of grips but still have non led fronts , you think I still need fast blink fix relay ? View attachment 251525
Hmmm not sure since you will have both. No big deal if you dont put it in ahead of time. Just causes it to flash fast. Then you can decide to fix it later if you want.

That's the relay I used.

·
Administrator
29,480 Posts
If I still have incandescent turn signals but adding 2 led single lights to bike do I need relay or incandescent indicator lamp or would turn incandescent signals up front enough to drain and not get COD ?
As you probably know, the stock front turn signal bulbs also have running lights in them. Inside the bulb, one filament is the blinkers but the other filament is the front running lights.

As long as you have the front running light filaments (and/or the filaments in the stock license plate light fixture) you are safe from cod.

If you want to add bar-end-led's that do not flash then tap a hot side inside the handlebar switch boxes. Be aware that resistance might be required if the led does not have it on-board, so this is not as simple as it sounds.

If you want the bar-end-led's to flash with the stock turn signals then tap the left and right signal wires after the stock flasher relay. This can be done after the handlebar switch in the switchbox but again its not as simple as it sounds.

But its cool as heck!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm not sure since you will have both. No big deal if you dont put it in ahead of time. Just causes it to flash fast. Then you can decide to fix it later if you want.

That's the relay I used.

May grab it anyway gonna switch to full led fronts later on anyway
As you probably know, the stock front turn signal bulbs also have running lights in them. Inside the bulb, one filament is the blinkers but the other filament is the front running lights.

As long as you have the front running light filaments (and/or the filaments in the stock license plate light fixture) you are safe from cod.

If you want to add bar-end-led's that do not flash then tap a hot side inside the handlebar switch boxes. Be aware that resistance might be required if the led does not have it on-board, so this is not as simple as it sounds.

If you want the bar-end-led's to flash with the stock turn signals then tap the left and right signal wires after the stock flasher relay. This can be done after the handlebar switch in the switchbox but again its not as simple as it sounds.

But its cool as heck!
So cant have both running and blinking?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited by Moderator)
[/QUOTE]

But its cool as heck!
Can it be done to blink and running ? What's needed and were best to tap in

(Edited to remove multiple duplicate quotes that made it hard to decipher the question being asked)AW

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Joker machine
If you want both then tap both sources. You will need bar end light fixtures that are set-up for both. It could be a complete electronic device for smallest package. A few here have posted their examples in the last few months.
Just have a single 12v led light/bezel

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure what you mean you got it ? Not able to post pic now its merged into another thread

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

But its cool as heck!
Be aware that resistance might be required if the led does not have it on-board, so this is not as simple as it sounds.

Not sure if single led has resistance doesn't say, I uploaded a image of it in another comment were hoping to use , if resistance is needed what do I use/how ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts