RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
i believe those are the mirrors that ruckus has on his bike, i think they look fantastic on it.

they are pretty similiar to the one i have on mine too. the ones i have are kinda small but i can see out of em fairly well and they dont vibrate alot but they DO vibrate. i think it has alot to do with the taller risers i have tho.

ask ruckus i bet he can tell ya exactly how they perform.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i believe those are the mirrors that ruckus has on his bike, i think they look fantastic on it.

they are pretty similiar to the one i have on mine too. the ones i have are kinda small but i can see out of em fairly well and they dont vibrate alot but they DO vibrate. i think it has alot to do with the taller risers i have tho.

ask ruckus i bet he can tell ya exactly how they perform.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Arcwelder said:
Love the way they look, will they fit on the warrior?

It says it comes with hardware to fit Harley and "cruisers" but doesn't specifically mention the metrics with reverse right side threads so you might want to check or just order these adapters just to make sure.

By the way I've ridden with those for a short bit on another bike and they are really small and not real practical just so you know. I agree, they look pretty good though.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I have those mirrors on my bike, and yes you need the adaptor for reverse threads, from Kuryeakyn (spelling). They are small and limited visability. I turn my head to change lanes, so not too big a deal. You will get use to them. I used Locktight because of the vibration loosening them, but that was light 7 months ago and no problems.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'm sorry Arc, THOSE Rad III are actually the ones that were on the bike I rode a couple of times, not the Rad II. They are bigger but still small and they are usable but just not as practical as stock. I was wondering why the description on the first ones (the Rad II) said they were "tiny". These Rad III's are what comes on the Ness Jackpots and I was thinking I'd leave them on if I bought one. Much better option then the "Scoops" (like on Ruckus') or the Rad II to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts