RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I could buy those mirrors that go into the end of your handle bar and stick straight out? I've seen them on a couple of nice HDs. Anyone got them on their warrior? If so, love em or hate em?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
There are several members in the gallery that have them on their bikes. email or PM them to find out where they got theirs from.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The first few days I had my Warrior, I was wondering how it would be to mount the mirrors down under the handlebars instead of above. Figured your arms wouldn't be in the way and blocking a quarter of the mirror's use. Then, after taking on a '78 Caddy and going over the handlebars, I got my left hand mussed by the mirror. I especially want those mirrors out of my way now. I'd be interested to see what they look like under as well as out of the ends of the handle bars.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
All these options take a little research, if you've seen them on HDs than you need to look in the aftermarket HD catalogs. FYI, you'll need aftermarket grips as well as mirrors. These grips will work with the mirrors you're looking into.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts