RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn’t realize how many parts I still had sitting around after the rebuild. Since I’m trying to shoehorn a 300 tire on the back I figured I’d sell some things to recoup the expenses. If the prices seem outlandish just give me an idea, I haven’t really researched any.

-2008 Frame, $100 plus shipping. The frame is broken at the lower steering bearing race.The only title I have for it is a clean title, the insurance company never issued me another title that was salvaged. Someone may want to chop it up and experiment. Haven’t decided how to ship it at a lower cost.

-Used 280/35/18 Metzeler rear tire $100 includes shipping. Has some tread left, it’s worn more on the left hand side I believe. It also has a sidewall crack around both sides. Didn’t give me a problem but all 3 Metz I’ve purchased developed this problem. SOLD

-Triple tree lower clamp $20 includes shipping.

-Rubber frame protectors $8 includes shipping. SOLD

-Left passenger peg $25 includes shipping.

-Left fuel pressure bracket $15 includes shipping

-Left louvered cover $15 includes shipping (don’t know what it’s called, I do know it goes on the left cover)

-License plate light $20 includes shipping

-Rear signal lights with clear lens $20 includes shipping. There’s a hole on the side of one, and they don’t have all the wiring connectors.

-Mirrors $20 includes shipping. One is OEM the other is and Emgo replacement

-Stock drive belt, roughly 14,000 miles on it $75 include shipping

-Stock front pulley $45 including shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More pics

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts