RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed one of my icons missing the one with the roadstar riders club logo. What happenned?

This one was next to my other logos..MODOHOLIC AND 260 CLUB.

Insert Image:

19.3KB

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I would think it's because it's just a tad large. But that's just me. I think the forum guideline is 100 x 100 pix.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Juan, Carknee does occasional sweeps & removes sig tags that are outside the guidelines. ie: size or animation.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
From another topic:

quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

The systems runs thru everyones sigs and deletes images that are too large.

When he runs this check it takes out the large ones automatically. You won't get an email. Max size is 175 x 700 pixels and yours was 193 x 415. It was a little to tall. Your's was not the only one kicked by this check, btw.

Sig Rules Here

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Hey Juan, is this the first time you ever heard that yours is too big? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][xx(][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][:0][^][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Hey Juan, is this the first time you ever heard that yours is too big? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][xx(][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][:0][^][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

Why.....[:0]....no.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts