RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
We can tack one more on the board. Blueblood, I believe is his name but also goes by Big Red. Watch out though guys because he's a police officer. Really though, only talked for a short bit but seems like a great guy located in Nixa. Any other SWMO warrior riders around for a group ride?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i live in memphis mo i havent seen and i have only had mine about a month it took me four months to find one and i drove 6 hours one way to get it i would like to find others with them to ride with this is my first warrior and i bought it with high expectations after reading about them.... this thing completly surpassed them all amazing bike ready for a couple mods though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just purchased my warrior today.

I live in Cape Girardeau in Southeast Missouri. I have never seen another Warrior around here but if there is anyone else please speak up.

I noticed that several of you are around the Warrensburg area. My daughter goes to school there and I've planned to take a ride up sometime once she goes back to school this fall. Would love to get together with some of you for a ride.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Missouri get together??

Is anyone thinking about a Missouri Warrior ride? Anyone ever go to cassoday KS? I am planning to ride the Bikers for Babies ride is here in KC on Sept. 22nd. If anyone has a nice central Missouri route, post it up and see who wants to come along.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Good thing you got out. I'm sure FL has a bit nicer scenery.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Fla is ok. If you like lots of straight roads. Lived in South Fla since 91 and finally left for good in 2011. Now I'm in California, and seriously thinking about moving back to Missouri. Grew up in Phelps County in the Rolla, Doolittle, Newburg areas. And I kinda miss it there. I'll have to run this thought by my gf before I make a decision. Rather have my kids in Newburg RII School than out here in a city. But I also understand the meth problem Newburg is having as well. So, I'll have to address that with the kids and find someplace outta town. I'll keep you posted on what happens in the near future.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live near Stockton MO 15 mins north of Bolivar MO looking for other warrior riders near me to ride with let me know. Does anyone know if there is a ride/warrior ride that happens near Springfield coming up soon?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sunday June 7th, hitting Cassoday Run! I'm meeting some friends at mcDonalds at 151st and I-35S around 8-8:30am. Kick stands up, 8:45ish. Come along if you can!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts