RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 727 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pressure Irish put on me, I had to come up with a good name this year....[^] Almost sounds like Borat[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I hope 2008 finds you all well, and with a fresh set of tires for summer. We all should make a plan early this year to get together, and maybe have our own MN rally.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was just checking out our old threads.

We have gone from 6000, 8000, all the way to 10000 reads for 2007. Pretty good growth rate.

Not quite in the neighborhood of the 100,000 reads in the California ride clubs, but good here in the snow belt.

·
Registered
778 Posts
1of ours is worth ten of thiers. "LOL" I agree we need to get an early rally together this year. [8D]

·
Registered
727 Posts
I know it is a long way off, but maybe we could try and get another group together and hit Rock Falls for the Bike Only Drags that mxjrb_651, 1FAST1, and I hit last year. Pretty fun ride and the drag racing was AWESOME to boot!

·
Registered
800 Posts
quote:Originally posted by TaiwanJohn

Bike show Feb 1-3.

Who's up for Saturday?? What time works??

I'll be going Saturday morning.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Sunday is better for me too.
I could try for noon. I'll look for you @ the Yamaha/Star area about then.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Sorry I missed you all. Was going to try for Sunday but had a guy call who wanted to come out and look at a car we had for sale. Hope you had a good time. Let me know if I missed anything important. [8D]

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
quote:Originally posted by irish

Sorry I missed you all. Was going to try for Sunday but had a guy call who wanted to come out and look at a car we had for sale. Hope you had a good time. Let me know if I missed anything important. [8D]

You missed TJ, Don, Dan & Me!!! Theres not much more important than that.

Mike /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
818 Posts
Well I had my bike out yesterday. Drove it from storage to my house, about 5 miles. Surprisingly it fired right up after sitting all winter. Now it's time to do some work before it gets really nice.

1 - 20 of 727 Posts