RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 727 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
I got a few things for Christmas!
Iso Grips, Stilleto Front Pegs, Chrome Cam and Timing Cover, Coil Relocation under Tank, Power Commander, New Bars and Risers Powder Coated Black, Passenger Pegs with built in turn signals.
I'm also looking to make a side mount plate bracket. I might be getting my brother in-law's used Pro-Pipe too.
Just a bunch of little stuff for the most part, how about you guys?

·
Registered
800 Posts
I just put on the MD Wright integrated tail light. I am going to be doing the LEDs on the forks soon. Other than that, I am waiting for the bonus check to buy a few more goodies.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Keep in mind that my brother and I can get you guys and gals 20% off or more on any accessories you might need. We are a full line accessory shop located just north of the cities in Linwood. Drop me a note or my brother, mxjrb_651 if you are looking for anything and let us earn your business. Our shop is also a site supporter!

·
Registered
800 Posts
quote:Originally posted by fastby250cc

Keep in mind that my brother and I can get you guys and gals 20% off or more on any accessories you might need. We are a full line accessory shop located just north of the cities in Linwood. Drop me a note or my brother, mxjrb_651 if you are looking for anything and let us earn your business. Our shop is also a site supporter!

Danny, thats really cool. I didn't know you guys had a shop. Whats your shops name? Do you have a website? Do you keep any accessories in stock?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Our website is not real fun to navigate right now, but we are working on getting that fixed, but here it is http://starpowersports.com/

If you know what you are looking for, let me know and I can look it up and shoot you a quote. We keep some stuff in stock, but if you let us know what you are looking for, we can order it in or get some pictures from the vendor. Anything we don't have in stock we can usually get it in the next day too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i may be looking for some goodies soon, ill keep you guys in mind and let you know what i want when im ready. thanks for your help with this

·
Registered
800 Posts
quote:Originally posted by joshuaerdman

It was -3 degrees this morning on the way to work, I think I'm officially sick of winter! I'm ready to ride.

AMEN!

You guys think we could organize a MN version of the Monster Garage?
Seems like there are several people who are doing some major mods. Just figured it would be cool to get everyone together, do it in one location, and maybe grill or something. I am not much of a mechanic but I can grill/BBQ with the best of them.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hmmm if you guys get some dates together maybe we could figure something out if everyone doesn't mind driving up to Stacy??!?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Good idea - Monster Garage I like it! Not sure how soon you are thinking here, but we have a full shop with a lift, manual tire changing station, Weber grill, motocross track if anyone wants to give that a try, single track loop, and a fridge.

Take a look at the spread http://www.flickr.com/photos/flet/sets/72157600556114569/show/

The only down side is that the house that is across the field from the shop has a younger gal who lives there. Unfortunately she cannot afford window treatments on her bedroom windows, so sometimes it is hard to get work done [
]

·
Registered
812 Posts
I would be up for makeing a trip up to Stacy, it doesn't look to far, and it looks like a nice shop to work in. I wouldn't be able to get my bike up there until it warms up to ride, I don't have a trailer.
It would be nice to meet before the Flood Run to get to know everyone.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'd also have to ride it up. I'd need to make sure the wife is home to watch the kids. I am hoping to have some mods done by then but I'd like to do the flip and grind. Would be cool just to get everyone together and hang out.

By the way...very cool shop!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
quote:Originally posted by swany1214

I would definitely be up for getting together and learning a few things....

Me too, Especially if the neighbor girl is home!!!
Mike

·
Registered
691 Posts

The only down side is that the house that is across the field from the shop has a younger gal who lives there. Unfortunately she cannot afford window treatments on her bedroom windows, so sometimes it is hard to get work done [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

My brother does get confused easily...Dude we've only seen her and her friend sun tanning once without a top on....

·
Registered
364 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mxjrb_651

The only down side is that the house that is across the field from the shop has a younger gal who lives there. Unfortunately she cannot afford window treatments on her bedroom windows, so sometimes it is hard to get work done [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

My brother does get confused easily...Dude we've only seen her and her friend sun tanning once without a top on....

OOh when and where?

But on a more serious note I'm ready for some warm weather as well and will definitely consider making the trip. Would be nice to ride the dirt bike again too/emoticons/emotion-5.gif Keep us posted if you decide to make the event happen.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Stacy? I'm in north branch. I think the garage idea would be cool. I'd like to meet more warrior guy's. Let me know if you guy's plan something. Later Brent.

21 - 40 of 727 Posts