RS Warrior Forum banner

721 - 727 of 727 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
You know not to get outta the Xmas spirit or anything but....I think this forum is tanking. I think the MN boys should purchase a MNwarrior domain and rid of this BS site. We've spent good money here and thats all it seems to be lately is an off topic forum. I am pretty annoyed that we gave this site a good amount of cash for advertisement and have received noI mean nothing for orders! Anything we have received from this site is solely from the MN guys. There are minor exceptions here or there. I.E. Vladens outta Chicago got a belt for below dealer cost and that was my fault....There is another guy that wanted parts, we ordered and has never contacted me again since those parts came into stock. Poor biz practices on our part sure, but my point is; this site and all the stupid arguing about HD this, politics, relegion, and how cool you are on your warrior has just got me fed up. This site has plenty of info on it sure, but nothing that great, nothing that couldn't be figured out without contacting a few of our vendors! This may sound like a rant, but don't be surprised to see a power cruiser based forum to spawn from this small thread on rswarrior! There are way too many clowns on this forum flexing internet muscle and the integrity has severely taken a dive lately. I like the group that my bro and I have met! Rock Falls has been great, so was the first garage day we had and not too mention the good time we had at Grove Creek with TaiwanJohn! We would like to see more of that sort of community on here, I have learned more from the MN warrior group meets than anything this site has provided. I know there are other MN warrior/yamaha riders that choose only to log in to view this thread or section. That is going to be the only way I roll from now on. If I have certain question, I will search for it! I am sure I will find my answer on a thread that is more than 4 years old as I have done every time!

Thanks Guys and again Merry Christmas!

Jonathan

·
Registered
727 Posts
I know we have had this conversation off line many o times, count me in if you want to make it happen!

I thought in the spirit of Christmas, I would throw in the best Holiday Rant ever, enjoy!

[youtube:wGxyIhsSAow]

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #723
mxjrb_651 said:
You know not to get outta the Xmas spirit or anything but....I think this forum is tanking......................Thanks Guys and again Merry Christmas!

Jonathan

I do have to agree with you on most parts. Especially the Merry Christmas! But, the only thing I use RSWarrior for is connecting with this crew. I rarely look at the rest of the site because it is a clumsy P.O.S. I have made this point several times to CarKnee, but....

I am sorry you invested your ad dollars here, to no avail. Just don't do it again. As for a new site, why? Who would run it? This is free, and works well enough to say "Hey Yarusso's Wednesday", or "meet at Chevy's".

2 cents.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #724
mxjrb_651 said:
John....You find someone to buy my condo I gotta nice little property in New Brighton I've been wanting for awhile....And of course its not going to be easy!

I don't remember listing your condo. What's the MLS#?

·
Registered
800 Posts
irish said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Here's a wish for all to have amuch better one than 2008.

+1

Heres to a better 2009

TJ, you going to keep tradition and create the Greatest forum of 2009 thread?

721 - 727 of 727 Posts