RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning my bike for about a year and work on my Mod Fever, I finally feel comfortable to post something. The bikes on this site are so awesome it is a bit intimidating. So here goes.

Please enjoy.

Insert Image:

67.79KB

Insert Image:

68.82KB

Insert Image:

59.86KB

Insert Image:

62.2KB

Insert Image:

54.65KB

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Im loving the right side cover, risers/bars, and **** even the luggage rack!!!! Awesome job man. Clean and simple. I like it alot.

Not to be disgusting here, but the pipes kinda make the bike look like a male dog in heat. Like its about to hump your leg. LOL[8D][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Very unique. Love the right side cover. The red tips.......very cool. The luggage rack?????? Okay I don't love the luggage rack but what the heck. Sort of like having a bicycle basket on a chopper if you ask me but it's your ride.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Well have to say that do have a unique looking bike there. First time seeing a luggage rack with a solo seat. It good to be different. Nice!

·
Registered
240 Posts
i like the side cover, the pipes and what looks like a small cowbell on the right footpeg. The thing I miss about my last bike was the storage in the hard bags. A removable rack might be ok for the long trips. I assume it was custom made?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the response guys.

The luggage rack, I am looking at changing to a small sissy bar. Need some way to strap on the back pack with the laptop to go back and forth to work.

The pipes are a custom made set which are ceramic coated in red to match the color of the wheel ring. I thought it was pretty cool. Kind of like blood dripping of the last victim I just blew off the road.

Someone asked about the bell on the right foot peg. That is a "Gremlin" bell. It is an old proverb about warning the gremlins via the bell to stay out of your way and go after someone else's bike, hopefully a Harley [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif].

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Very, very cool. Great job. Just put the laptop in a nice backpack....ditch the rack. Where did you find your right side cover?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Your bike has some very nice touches.. I really like the Midnight. Those mirror stems are awesome in Black and what Pipes are those and do they come with heat shields??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts