RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I try not to post here and spam the page too much with my videos, but have a giveaway for some modded levers that I'm doing. It has about three days left, but wanted to give everyone here a heads up to go and join. Here is a link to the video with all the info and everything, check it out.

·
Registered
2006 RS Warrior 1700 Midnight
56 Posts
So I try not to post here and spam the page too much with my videos, but have a giveaway for some modded levers that I'm doing. It has about three days left, but wanted to give everyone here a heads up to go and join. Here is a link to the video with all the info and everything, check it out.

Really appreciate your videos. Big help. I’ve had my 06 Warrior for 2yrs now but haven’t done much. Just tune up, LED headlight install which your video helped happen, bar end mirrors, oil change, LED plate lights with side mount, sound bomb Denali air horn which I can’t get to work 🤦‍♂️. Looking for a 260-300 rear wheel set up now. Performance upgrades will come later. After watching your videos on air intake kit I want it. Thanks, keep up the great work for us Warrior fanatics

1 - 2 of 2 Posts