RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!!!! When I bought this bike 3 weeks ago I said it was perfect,I wouldn't change a thing was I wrong already bought a mustang seat
(easy mod for 07),iso grips, forward controls,removed reflectors, and modified license plate.Next is a pro pipe ,V-BAK ,p-III.This is to much fun , I guess I caught the bug.

RIDE UP-STATE NEW YORK

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
It's like a virus without a cure. I'd like to see some pics of youe ride.
quote:Originally posted by Robaha

WOW!!!!! When I bought this bike 3 weeks ago I said it was perfect,I wouldn't change a thing was I wrong already bought a mustang seat
(easy mod for 07),iso grips, forward controls,removed reflectors, and modified license plate.Next is a pro pipe ,V-BAK ,p-III.This is to much fun , I guess I caught the bug.

RIDE UP-STATE NEW YORK

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JUST GOT BACK FROM 60 MILE RIDE CANT GET ENOUGH, BUT TIME TO GO TO THE DIRT MODIFIED RACES.
PICS OF THE BIKE COMING SOON, HAVE TO PARK IT TO TACK PICS AND PARKING IT S_CKS.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome, You will love the bike. I took one of those 150 mile empty your head rides Saturday. It was great. The only thing was it didnt help much. my head was empty before i started..... Have fun with the mods.........

·
Registered
88 Posts
i know what you mean... bought mine 3 weeks ago and already have big shots and a power commander on the way and also ordered a new tail light with integrated turn signals and a side mount plate bracket. removed the rear seat and pegs... and im just getting started /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Administrator
28,960 Posts
Welcome Rob, you have plenty of Mod Company!!

quote:Originally posted by Robaha

WOW!!!!! When I bought this bike 3 weeks ago I said it was perfect,I wouldn't change a thing was I wrong already bought a mustang seat (easy mod for 07),iso grips, forward controls,removed reflectors, and modified license plate.Next is a pro pipe ,V-BAK ,p-III.This is to much fun , I guess I caught the bug.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts