RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went tonight to upgrade my mods and accessories and nothing was there. Man, i spent a long time looking all that stuff up and typing it. Anyway can you send it to me in an email or put it back? My dumb azz didnt save it. Thanks

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I don't know why it would have dissapeared! I don't have backups of that stuff, once it is gone it is gone.

Sorry.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didnt do nothing, I turned the coffee pot on but i dont guess that was it /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by eassyrider

didnt do nothing, I turned the coffee pot on but i dont guess that was it /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Oh man, I hope you didn't turn that coffee pot on while your bike was in gear with the kill switch on, cause with those LED's of yours it's probably what wiped out your gallery description. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No wasnt in the middle of typing, just logged on and shazaammm it was gone. I bought a new coffee pot and leds and its still gone /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
430 Posts
The dog, it was your dog that deleted them. She doesn't like it when you leave the house to ride. This way you will spend more time with her. LOL

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

So you were in the middle of typing, and a few minutes later it cleared itself?

I was updating mine, entered a new line. Went through the usual process and when I went back to my gallery page only the pictures were there.

I'll get around to putting it all back on at some stage, perhaps I'll type it in 'Word' next time and then paste it in. If I lose it again then I've at least got the original text saved on my computer.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I lost my mods again. All i got is my pics and i cant upload anymore of them either. hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts