RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! Have you folks seen Monster's Warrior. Hand's down the finest Warrior on our forum! Good Job Monster! That is one VRod Killer! Warrior of the Year Honor's in my Book!

Ed

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yep I see the warrior of the month. I really like the tank stretch and seat with the color matched frame. Good job monster!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Its sure does look good, but I'm wondering how it handles with that huge rotating mass at the back, IE 8.5 rim and 240 tire.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't stop looking at that VRod Killer. Definitley a Bouleveard Killer! Kicking Customs all day long!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Monster,
Very nice. Did you have your frame painted or powder coated? I am still looking into this. Powder coating would be more durable but it is a real bitch for them to exactly match the Indigo paint. Painting they could match the paint exactly but iot wouldn't be as durable. Decisions, decisions. All I need is money, maybe I could talk my finacee into using the the Hawaii honeymoon money to really finish out my bike?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Warrior of the month, with out a doubt. For the year?, well we still got a lot of time left, let's see what happens when the northern half of us comes out of hibernation.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
quote:Originally posted by yellowhairdog

BAD!! Very BAD!!! Great job Monster. My vote for BOM. Get that bad boy to Daytona.

unless he gets a C141 airlift, he won't make it. He only live about 5000 miles away !!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
That's one tight ride!

Really like the combination of tank stretch and painted frame, makes for a real custom look. Great paint work also...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts