RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I was pleasently surprised to see it in my inbox. I love the format and the direct links are great. I didn't even know of some of the conversations that were going on. Guess I need to waste more time at work [8D]

·
Registered
263 Posts
Carknee This is a great idea!! I get to busy to check the web site daily and miss a lot Im sure. The hot topics (nitrious/sploding brake line) were great and I totally missed both on the site. Thanks and I have to say your doing a very fine job running the show please keep up the great work. See ya

·
Registered
173 Posts
I was flattered my thread was mentioned in the first newsletter. I enjoyed the HTML format. The text version I received through my email reader didn't make quite as much sense because it stripped the links.

Very nice!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That newsletter goes out to all registered members. If the company is registered on the board such as Orient Express, Cycle Image, Yamaha/Polaris of Hamilton, etc... they all get it.

I have been getting some positive feedback on it, so I will do it again next month and keep it going as long as it is successfull.

THanks all.
CarKnee

·
Registered
948 Posts
Maybe some stats like the number of new members for the month. Your latest "poll" facts. Whatever, to stir up interest from the non-posters. Just trying to help out, love this web site. When I get some overtime I'm gonna contribute.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Luv the news letter!! Actually I was hoping to see more for the new user to get started with upgrades and tricks(or where to go to find it). I like seeing the vender info, and I think you should let them know (if you didnt) when you are going to send it out so if they have a "special deal" it can be added to the letter...What vendor (excluding Rob Hughes of course, since he is smart and has them on his posts [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] ) wouldn't like knowing that everyone is going to see what they are offering or the discounts they give (with a link to go to the websites.. maybe). Sorry for the length... but I dont mind adding my two cents from time to time [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Carknee,

Is it possible to put a mention of the site sponsors in the Newsletter? Possible with links to their sites, as without them none of this would be completely possible. Just a suggestion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.