RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW thats Brighter than mine... Very nice!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
My wife thought my bike could use some jade lights to accent the blue ones I installed back in January. So I finally got around to installing them this weekend. The blue lights are so bright that the jade is hard to pick out on and around the engine, but it definitely shows underneath the bike and one the front and rear tires.

Insert Image:

59.3KB

Insert Image:

55.16KB

Insert Image:

74.37KB

Insert Image:

68.48KB

Insert Image:

38.36KB

Insert Image:

53.95KB

Insert Image:

67.1KB

Insert Image:

83.07KB

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thanks Guys!

I am not sure how long you can leave them on without draining the battery too far. I was at a bike night last year and there were several bikes there that had their LEDs on for a few hours. LEDs require very little power so I would imagine you could probably run them for 3-4 hours without issue, don't know that I will try though! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
BRIGHT! How are you guys installing them physically to the bike? I'm itchin' to do the UV style LEDs (I have a pocket one, and everything flourescent GLOWS real nice) + maybe RED.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I installed mine using double-sided tape from 3m. Basically you clean the part where you want to stick the light, clean it again with rubbing alcohol, then I put some promoter (again from 3m) in the area and then stick the light to the spot with the tape. It had incredible holding power.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts