RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
538 Posts
I like the Reaper front fender and Guard.
Is that the factory colors ? My 2006 has a 3D Warrior emblem on the tank
(Right side a bit scuffed , would like to replace )

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the Reaper front fender and Guard.
Is that the factory colors ? My 2006 has a 3D Warrior emblem on the tank
(Right side a bit scuffed , would like to replace )
I love that right side air cover!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The headlight is cool

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks I bought it on Amazon. Was a direct fit and came with a bracket. Unfortunately I can not recommend it. It could be brighter. During that day time it is super bright to look at. But the light output is unsatisfactory unfortunately. I’ll be upgrading to a name brand one eventually.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
JV you truly have made this a work of art my brother.
Sucks with headlights, they look bright and produce a ton of light but most of the time it is scattered not projected correctly.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JV you truly have made this a work of art my brother.
Sucks with headlights, they look bright and produce a ton of light but most of the time it is scattered not projected correctly.
Much appreciated!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Tricky air ride? Made the ride more comfortable huh. That's good to know, seems like it would. Been toying with the idea but I like the curves a lot and I read it's not great for two up either.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tricky air ride? Made the ride more comfortable huh. That's good to know, seems like it would. Been toying with the idea but I like the curves a lot and I read it's not great for two up either.
I live in WV and we only have curves here. I go hit the back roads daily and ride them crazy hard and the air ride holds up. You can adjust the stiffness of it. When I’m going on longer rides I keep it bounce but when I’m going on a hard ride I just adjust it to be tight. Another nice thing is I can make my bike go up quite a bit higher then stock height and get more ground clearance for the tight turns. And well the cool factor is a big bonus too. Group of people standing around it and I just press a bottom on my remote and it drops to the ground.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I live in WV and we only have curves here. I go hit the back roads daily and ride them crazy hard and the air ride holds up. You can adjust the stiffness of it. When I’m going on longer rides I keep it bounce but when I’m going on a hard ride I just adjust it to be tight. Another nice thing is I can make my bike go up quite a bit higher then stock height and get more ground clearance for the tight turns. And well the cool factor is a big bonus too. Group of people standing around it and I just press a bottom on my remote and it drops to the ground.

Yeah seems like the perfect combo! I would love more clearance

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
1,052 Posts
Okay let me know where you live and I’ll make sure I get your fairing lol 😎😎🐝

1 - 15 of 15 Posts