RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at flanders bars to replace my stock bar. Just want a little more pull back."A little pricey' Does anyone know of anpther source for bars? Thanks Terry

·
Registered
174 Posts
terry,going with flanders bars is probably the most cost effective way to get the xtra pullback,about $80.00.try pricing barons bars,risors,etc.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I ordered some handlebars from a kaw, vulcan 1500 classic. I friend has this bike and the handlebars by measurement they seem to come back about 1 1/2" more than my yam double-t fat bar and have the same rise. They are $70.00.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
im useing the yamaha flat bars with risers & i got about 2" of pullback. if you go any further youll need brake lines

·
Registered
600 Posts
quote:Originally posted by PigDog

im useing the yamaha flat bars with risers & i got about 2" of pullback. if you go any further youll need brake lines

Hi PigDog,

Is that 2" back from stock? Is it more comfortable, and how tall are you? I'm 6'0" and I think 2" more pullback would be about right for me.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
im 5'10. if i were you id sit on the bike with your feet on the pegs, close your eyes & put your hands where they are most comfortable. have a friend measure height & pullback from the handlebar mount then go shoping. oh ya you can open your eyes now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts