RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
It used to be that you got more space once you donated to the mods or admin but I'm not sure if that's still the case or not. I gave up on my gallery after finding that any new pictures I uploaded couldn't be expanded when viewed anymore. Try donating though.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Marco Polo said:
It used to be that you got more space once you donated to the mods or admin but I'm not sure if that's still the case or not. I gave up on my gallery after finding that any new pictures I uploaded couldn't be expanded when viewed anymore. Try donating though.
HUH? I just tried looking at one of your pics. I clicked the thumbnail and it gave me a bigger picture.... I clicked the cigger picture and it gave me a much larger version of the same picture.... Whatchutalkinboutwillis? If you click on one of my pics....Liek the one called Tribal something then click again it gives you the HUGE version.

As for the OPs question... you only get so much space so if you make your pics smaller then you can fit more pics. Supposedly ifyou donate you get more storage space.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
RobRiguez said:
HUH? I just tried looking at one of your pics. I clicked the thumbnail and it gave me a bigger picture.... I clicked the cigger picture and it gave me a much larger version of the same picture....

Those aren't new pictures though. When I upload pics into my gallery now (started a few months ago) you can't expand them so I just deleted all the older ones since the thumbnail wasn't worth anything.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Most bike web sites will give you more PM space and gallery space if you donate to the site. Here, you get more Gallery space and a neat badge that goes on your sig.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts