RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not very good quality pic but the sound is awesome!!!!
Turn your speakers up[8D]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4687159729408267116&q=warrior+thunder

·
Registered
839 Posts
Scared the crap outta me....

I had the speakers turned to 11 [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

The more you guys post about the Warrior Fest the more pissed I am I didn't go[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

No really………Thanks for posting/sharing all your experiences from the WF 06.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Sweet. I could hear Daniel at the very end "That's awesome, man!" hahaha!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Randy...thx for sharing.

One of the real cool things about hanging out at the Kickstand was listening to a group of 4-5 Warriors come ripping down Hiway 28...or on the Dragon itself..you could always tell when it was one of our 'kind'.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I agree, thanks for posting. Was cool at night seeing bikes flying thru the trees going to the ironhorse...
quote:Originally posted by DFWarrior

Randy...thx for sharing.

One of the real cool things about hanging out at the Kickstand was listening to a group of 4-5 Warriors come ripping down Hiway 28...or on the Dragon itself..you could always tell when it was one of our 'kind'.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]Actually Shag that was my South Ga. Redneck accent[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

quote:Originally posted by Shag

Sweet. I could hear Daniel at the very end "That's awesome, man!" hahaha!

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]LOL "our kind" [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]Every time a few took off to the Dragon it sounded like a pack of rabid wolves going for a little snack[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Cat_Daddy

Randy...thx for sharing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts