RS Warrior Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a new never installed set of Morton's 7 degree triple trees (with fork tube extensions) and neck bearings for sale. These are still wrapped in the original packaging. Unfortunately I no longer have my Warrior so I have no need for these. These retail for $838.00 USD. I am asking $600 USD or best offer plus actual shipping cost. These are located in Canada.

Here is a link to the Morton's website for these trees.
https://mortonscustomcycle.com/shop?olsPage=products/triple-tree-inverted-trp-tr-nvr3&page=2

Here is a pic showing the difference between stock and 7 degrees.

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Real good price for the Morton trees for someone in Canada for sure. I don't know how much shipping would be for someone in the states but very heavy duty trees and a nice addition to the bikes looks. I think the new bearings are like around $40 so these should not last long. I've had mine for several years and still glad i installed them. Works real well with a 21" front wheel.

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
I have a new never installed set of Morton's 7 degree triple trees (with fork tube extensions) and neck bearings for sale. These are still wrapped in the original packaging. Unfortunately I no longer have my Warrior so I have no need for these. These retail for $838.00 USD. I am asking $600 USD or best offer plus actual shipping cost. These are located in Canada.

Here is a link to the Morton's website for these trees.
https://mortonscustomcycle.com/shop?olsPage=products/triple-tree-inverted-trp-tr-nvr3&page=2

Here is a pic showing the difference between stock and 7 degrees.
View attachment 251257
Just to let other members know, this comparison is not totally correct. The bike on the left has a neck rake he had done plus the 7 degree mortons trees and a 21" front wheel for future reference.

Reactions: arizonawarrior
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.