RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year Everyone!

Motorcycle Superstore hasextended the expiration date of the exclusive rswarrior.com discount code.

The code will remain the same and is good through February.

Discount Code: good for $10 off any purchase $100 or more: C123108RSW

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I've ordered from these guys in the past. Good service. I'm waiting for a 15% off promo though, so that I can get my new jacket. Maybe I'll get it for Presidents' Day...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately we do not have an existingnational shipping method.As for the belt, that's the kind of part that falls out of ourscope of parts.

Thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man thanks for the code!

I am having a problem though, I am trying to use the code along with 2 gift cards. I can only get the website to accept 1 gift card.I can't get the online help to work and am not getting any response to me emails. Can you help?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Code didn't work for me either using PayPal to checkout. Copied and pasted above code, then tried to click on the "select from this list" link. That came up with nothing.

Help???

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Romy said:
Code didn't work for me either using PayPal to checkout. Copied and pasted above code, then tried to click on the "select from this list" link. That came up with nothing.

Help???

Romy, I sent you an email. We will get it figured out and if you already made the purchase we will credit your account accordingly.

On a side note, I'd like to say thank you to those who contactus when they run into a hitch. We are grateful at the opportunity to make any and all situations better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT USING THE MOTORCYCLE-SUPERSTORE.com DISCOUNT CODE.

WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN OUR EASY CHECKOUT PROCESS, HOWEVER:

THE DISCOUNT CODE WILL NOT WORK WHEN PAYING THROUGH YOUR PAY PAL ACCOUNT. PAY PAL TAKES YOU THROUGH IT'S OWN CHECKOUT SYSTEM WHICH DOES NOT RECOGNIZE OUR CODES. PAY PAL ONLY RECOGNIZES THEIR OWN PROMOTIONAL CODES.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE DON'T HESITATE CONTACTING US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. YOU'RE BUSINESS IS MUCH APPRECIATED AND WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN OFFERINGRSWARRIORS THEIR EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT.

THANK YOU.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks for honoring the coupon despite the complications of using PayPal. Outstanding customer service!

~Romy

·
Administrator
28,391 Posts
I ordered a set of V-Star Dunlops on July 2nd to be shipped to Montana for installation there (there's a little space left before the wear bars on the existing tires
). MCSS shipped the same day and the tires were already in Spokane by the holiday weekend. This morning they are already in Missoula, on the delivery truck, and out-for-delivery. A couple other sellers had the same price but only MCSS also hadfree freight. They shipped in an instant, and both communication and tracking were good.I have to say 'thanks' to MCSS for making this painless and convenient.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts