RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning things up here in Moscow preparing to leave this summer, yes for good. I came across some motorcycling books I read and dont really need anymore. Figured I would offer them up here people can pass them around as they please. I can ship just like normal USPS to the States if someone outside The States wants one I am sure we can arrange something

First one I absolutely loved this book I actually debated over offering this one up!
Bearback: The World Overland: Dr. Pat Garrod: 9781780883861: Amazon.com: Books

2nd another good book I enjoyed
Moto Raid: Keith Thye: 9780944958483: Amazon.com: Books

3rd This one was alright not my favorite but not the worst
The Perfect Vehicle: What It Is About Motorcycles: Melissa Holbrook Pierson: 9780393318098: Amazon.com: Books

4th I really liked this one to. Travel around the world with just a couple changes of clothes and a camera in 1932
One Man Caravan (Incredible Journeys Books): Robert Edison Fulton: 9781884313059: Amazon.com: Books

Lastly This I cant say I really enjoyed. It wasnt a great read but interesting if nothing else because the guy was riding around the world in 1912-1913!
Motorcycle Adventurer: Carl Stearns Clancy: First Motorcyclist To Ride Around The World 1912-1913: Dr. Gregory W. Frazier: 9781450221412: Amazon.com: Books

Like I said I am willing to send these to who ever just please when your done pass them to someone else. I am really not even worried about shipping if people keep passing them around. I provided links to each book so people could see what they are about and if someone is impatient could order one themselves.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Rcooligan and Gregg if you send me your addresses I will send each of you half the books.

Zalama you sure you want that book it has alot of words and only a few pictures ;). I will get it out to you just hook me up with your address.

I figure the books will take about 2 weeks to get to the States and like a month for You Zal in Finland.

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
I was cleaning up the other day and found the two books Monty sent me. I am very sorry as I thought I had sent these along. Since Omar was next in line and I was sending him a package anyway, these will be included! Again I am sorry for having them for so long!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts