RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to research tires and where to buy them for the past week or so. I did a search here and the only things I could find about Motoxoutlet was that they had the cheapest Avon tires. I had a few questions and was wondering if anyone could answer.

How are they able to sell tires so cheap?
Has anyone checked the manufacture date to see if maybe they are old tires that have been sitting on the shelf for a while?
Has everyone that bought from them had good experiences with their tires?

Thanks guys! I just really want to get a good deal on tires but dont mind paying extra if need be!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I just bought a set of Avons from them last month, super quick shipping and recieved a good set of tires. I bought the storm ultra II's, that tire has not been around too long so I know its not new old stock:). I have nothing bad to say about those guys. I say pull the trigger and get yourself some new rubber!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Those are the exact tires I am going to get! And I never thought about the tire being a newer tire and not being out for very long. Thanks for the reply! I am going to go order my set now!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
The dealer I use said he couldn't touch motox. Something about motox selling 100s of thousands of tires a year verses 10s of thousands from his vendor. Bought 2 sets of original storms from motox without any problems, they both have lasted over 10K miles. Waiting on a set of Avon Cobras for the Raider. Never checked the mfg date, they just roll on and on.

·
Registered
348 Posts
My avon cobra 130 front ruined my fender, good thing christok makes one that will fit.
You will either need to make brackets to move the stock fender, replace the front fender, or dont go above 50mph.
I have pics if you dont believe me;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts