RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, fellow Warriors, its been 3 long years in the land of "Mom's Apple Pie" and I've finally made a purchase since selling my girl back in Australia before moving here. Its a HD, CVO Pro Street Breakout, feels similiar to the Yamaha though with most of the mod cons. I'll keep watch and can't say enough about how talented this group of like-minded professionals are - thank you for your assistance over the years back in Aus (Gilly, Arizonawarrior, Baldy, rcoligan and admin especially) and I'll keep checking in on Updates and Mods (forever most likely!). Take care,
KiwiSarge
AIRBORNE
-Gone!
- Found!

·
Super Moderator
5,781 Posts
Great looking bike KiwiSarge, I have wanted a Breakout ever since i saw one, and might trade my Road Glide for one because it's way to heavy. Keep in touch and enjoy your new ride brother.

Reactions: KiwiSarge

·
Registered
655 Posts
I like that harley! One day I will get one. That breakout looks sweet

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great looking bike KiwiSarge, I have wanted a Breakout ever since i saw one, and might trade my Road Glide for one because it's way to heavy. Keep in touch and enjoy your new ride brother.
Thanks Gilly, for everything. Your bike has always been my model to compare to - Ride On!

·
Super Moderator
5,781 Posts
Thanks Gilly, for everything. Your bike has always been my model to compare to - Ride On!
I appreciate that Sarge and if you need help on the Harley, i work on them to. Ride safe my friend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts