RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting things squared away, buying a house in chandler and hoping to close by May 7th. Can't wait to live in the desert!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Better get some sunscreen. Lol. Good luck on your move. Stay in touch. The house looks awesome. Desha showed me the pics

·
Super Moderator
7,245 Posts
Welcome to the desert BRO... I'm in the Coachella Valley which in i SoCal... If u ever head this wAy get at ME....

·
Registered
753 Posts
welcome to the valley of the sun! hit me up sometime for a ride, only thing sucks is my days off are sunday and Monday. night rides are awesome out here too. 5054zero177two5

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Taking my first exploratory ride this weekend, headed up north to Prescott to check out the Patrick racing shop and have Nigel throw the bike on the Dyno.

Smooky I will def hit you up for a ride in the near future.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Taking my first exploratory ride this weekend, headed up north to Prescott to check out the Patrick racing shop and have Nigel throw the bike on the Dyno.

Smooky I will def hit you up for a ride in the near future.
If you get a chance head up 89A through Jerome, pretty ride. And definitely if you like twisty two lane take 60 to 89 to get to Prescott instead of the interstate...

·
Registered
753 Posts
Make sure to call then first. I went up there and knocked. No one answered. I used both numbers I found on the Internet both were wrong numbers

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for be tip, that looks like a good route. Any idea how long that would take me so I can time it out, I need to be at Patrick racing by 10am Saturday

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I already called and made an appt with Nigel to make sure. Had talked to him a couple times about it when I was still back in NY. Thanks for looking out, I appreciate that.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I think it was just under 2hrs. I wish I could I work Saturdays. After prescott it is a very nice ride to jerome/cottonwood.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Well just under 2hrs was heading up the 17. If you take the back way, I was told, it's about 2 and a half hrs

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Thanks for be tip, that looks like a good route. Any idea how long that would take me so I can time it out, I need to be at Patrick racing by 10am Saturday
Google maps says 2 hours and 45 minutes. Then another 50 minutes from Prescott to Jerome. Long ride, but really pretty. After that (if it were me) I would go home on 260 to 87 but that makes a loop of a little over 300 miles. I am sure Smooky knows those roads better than I do, only been there once but it sure was fun. Also rode to Oatman on old Route 66...

Attachments

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you gentleman, I appreciate it. Unfortunate that you have to work, we will have to reschedule, so many cool looking rides to explore.

·
Registered
753 Posts
When you get the chance head up south mountain for the sunset. Get up there about 6. Gate to go up closes at 7. Usually a bunch of people up there

·
Registered
753 Posts
If you don't know. There is a bike night tonight in westgate. It's 99th Ave and glendale. It's where the cardinals and coyotes play. I'll be heading there for a few when I get outta work

1 - 20 of 36 Posts