RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Congrats broski. Always exciting for a new place. Me and the wife were thinking of moving out of Miami since things were getting so expensive but then all this weirdness happened so back to a holding pattern. The real-estate market is crazy.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The real estate market is crazy due to all the people moving out of NY and LA. They destroyed their city now they are moving out. I have been behind enemy lines long enough working in the entertainment field!I drive a level truck in LA. I don't fit in here. Lol.

My mother has a home in Melbourne Florida. Her equity is skyrocketing right now. My friends in Nashville also.

Once you sell for a great price, the problem then lies in where to go that is not hyper-inflated?
I want to move to Australia but that's in a few years. Hopefully by then I can put together a great long distance precision rifle and smoke some good cigars in the desert!

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
100% hear you on that! It’s why we’re feeling stuck right now. Once you sell, where do you go where you can have a comparable income without the crazy real estate prices. Luckily, our house is appraising for almost triple what we bought it for 8 years ago so any way you slice it, we’re gonna make out like bandits…. so long as we don’t have to roll the whole thing back into another house.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
100% hear you on that! It’s why we’re feeling stuck right now. Once you sell, where do you go where you can have a comparable income without the crazy real estate prices. Luckily, our house is appraising for almost triple what we bought it for 8 years ago so any way you slice it, we’re gonna make out like bandits…. so long as we don’t have to roll the whole thing back into another house.
I feel like a big real estate crash is going to happen in the near future. All the markets are going up way too fast. I'm not a real estate guru by no means at all. Just an opinion.
Sell for millions and move to Costa Rica? Live like kings?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts