RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago (when I posted the '02 for sale) I dropped by MSSS to see if they happened to have a Wing. I was in their used bike department and seen the talk with a sales person chat option. I thought what the heck I'll just ask, low and behold I get Scott. We chatted back and forth for a bit and it was nice to be almost real time and find out what he actually had on the floor. He didnt have the Wing but he did have an almost new Venture with some nice goodies. He did take an order for the clutch housing gasket while we were talking and added it to an order that was awaiting a part from Yammi. I passed on the V4 since I have Wings on my mind but it was nice to have that option since you never know whats not being shown in the web store front. Also I have dealt with Bill over the last few weeks. Very nice guy. I have even received parts before their department can send me a tracking notice. Now thats quick. I called Bill and told him he should have rang the door bell and stopped for a visit since I didnt think there was any way UPS got me the part just 12 hours after he and I talked. He also caught an order and combined them to save me $10 on shipping through USPS. I dont know if Scott logs on here a lot but good work down there Bama boys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts