RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to offer better service we are in a restructuring phase. The first thing that we have done is hired a new parts manager. His name is Bill Farris. Bill comes with 18 years in the power sports business. 18 years dealing with Yamaha. He's been everything from a mechanic to a GM. I feel that we are fortunate to have him & I am truly excited that he has joined the team.

To celebrate, enter BILL into the coupon code when placing an order & get an extra 6% off & $0 (FREE)shipping. This is on top of the 15% that is already given,is on MotorSportsSuperStore.com, & is for non-oversized items that are shipping in the continental USA only.

Now most of you have been dealing with Phillip & Jason. Jason is no longer with our company. Phillip is still with us but will soon be moving to sales. When we restructure - we go all out - LOL!! Any questions feel free to email me or call.

Bill's new email address is simply [email protected] Today is his first day with us so it could take him a few days to get his feet on the ground & once again - Thank you RSWarrior members!!

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I'm assuming this is a move to improve service but I don't know how you could do that, The service has always been better than most. Congrats Bill.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Overall I think we are pretty good BUT there is always room for improvement. I am really wanting to beef up the staff a little more, try to open up some other areas, add some phone lines for support, offer better email support, & we are actually looking at live chat with a parts person right there on the site. That's a lot of talk but I am trying my best to put into action.

Scott

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just attempted to do take advantage of this offer, and it did not do the discount or give free shipping? Just wanted to let you know I will be waiting to do my order till the bugs are worked out. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
It's always great to see a company strive for that next level of service these days when so many are letting themselves slide into utter sh(t for service. Thank you for the extra discount and shipping Scott and welcome Bill.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Lets just say i willwait on the remaining fender stays form my order nextweek... After that i will resume contacting youto get my (already payed for) order straight!

If this re-structuring is @ the base of the slow/non response on questionsand delivery, i will assume and classifymy order to be an exception of poor communication/service.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok guys - a quick update. Live chat on the website is on the way, should be a couple more weeks (maybe a little sooner). We did add another incoming phone line. Bill is doing a great job right off the bat ever with trying to figure out our operating system & where he came from shipped like 3 packages a week so for himour internet business was mind blowing. I haven't hired anyone new for parts yet but Phillip is still on the counter & we've got some good names in the hat for those positions. We're trying to push forward in this challenging economy!

Scott

rolltideroll said:
Overall I think we are pretty good BUT there is always room for improvement. I am really wanting to beef up the staff a little more, try to open up some other areas, add some phone lines for support, offer better email support, & we are actually looking at live chat with a parts person right there on the site. That's a lot of talk but I am trying my best to put into action.

Scott

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Live chat is up & going. We still have to refine it a little but we are playing with it now. Right now if you go on there you may have an accessory question & get a salesperson. We are working on gettingthat split that up.

By the way, the coupon code BILLruns through the end of this month (Oct 31).

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok the live chat is now split up so that when you go to the parts accessory catalogs, you will only get someone in the parts dept. So if you are going to chat, go to the catalogs page....Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Marco Polo said:
It's always great to see a company strive for that next level of service these days when so many are letting themselves slide into utter sh(t for service. Thank you for the extra discount and shipping Scott and welcome Bill.
he took the words right out of my mouth

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,724 Posts
I'm happy to say the last order arrived on-time and as-scheduled, so I've placed another order with MSSS. Bill was very helpful, and **** he's polite (we have to fix that!) LOL. Seriously, MSSS seems to be doing good by us. Thanks to those who suggested I give 'em a try.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm proud to have him on the team - no doubt! 3 weeks with us & he's hit the ground running.

Arizona Warrior said:
I'm happy to say the last order arrived on-time and as-scheduled, so I've placed another order with MSSS. Bill was very helpful, and **** he's polite (we have to fix that!) LOL. Seriously, MSSS seems to be doing good by us. Thanks to those who suggested I give 'em a try.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts