RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're having an open house to celebrate the upcoming summer. We'll have a live band, kids play ground, free food, prizes, discounts, & much more.

We're excited to have our new line of Can Am ATV & Sea Doo watercraftin-stock now & we've decided to throw a party!!

Spread the word & come join the fun, band kicks off @ 10am!

Scott / MotorSportsSuperStore.com

·
Registered
203 Posts
hey scott, i was looking for a new coat on the site a little bit ago and everytime i found one i like, the price just says MAP what is that? and how can i find the real price?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that agrivates me too. Your actually looking in the Parts Unlimited catalog and they have some deal with the dealer that we are not supposed to advertise below a certain percentage under MSRP. I think if you dump it to the shopping cart you will see the price & at that point you won't have to put in a your credit card info. Feed free to call me or email the part number & I or one of my guys will give you a price.

***Don't forget the coupon code SUMMER2008 for an extra 8% off & FREE shipping!!***

NIL8U said:
hey scott, i was looking for a new coat on the site a little bit ago and everytime i found one i like, the price just says MAP what is that? and how can i find the real price?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Scott, have you heard anything about this new sissy bar that Yamaha is making for the Warrior. I am trying to find out if it is real or not. Part # STR-5VN41-10-00. on another recent post a member said he called Yamaha and verified that it was for the Warrior but i have yet to find anything online. any info would be great.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am showing this to be the side armsto fit a regular Road Star (not the Warrior). It's the new quick release backrest systemwhich isa good number but it is on backorder.Would require an upright & pad. I called my Yamaha parts rep & he told me that this would NOT fit the Warrior.

nisalada said:
Hey Scott, have you heard anything about this new sissy bar that Yamaha is making for the Warrior. I am trying to find out if it is real or not. Part # STR-5VN41-10-00. on another recent post a member said he called Yamaha and verified that it was for the Warrior but i have yet to find anything online. any info would be great.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ok thats about what i expected. too good to be true i guess. I was getting my info from another thread. thanks for the reply though. In my opinion this system sounds like it would be an excellent addition to the Warrior accessory line.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Engineer2283 said:
Is the "SUMMER2008" coupon code still valid?? I tried to place an order for the Yamaha Boulevard windshield and the site was telling me the coupon code was invalid.
+1
I treid earlier today RSW6 works but summer2008 returned a white page then an error about invalid coupon code on the "store" site. the "center" site doesnt have a place for a coupon that I could find. lol

Aside from all that, if you were anywhere near NJ I would be happy to come hang out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.