RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'm not a fan of your website, it seems very cluttered and isn't easy at all to find things on to be quite honest. I love the kind of serviceand personal attention you've given members here though and the fact that you support this great forum. Hopefully in the future the site will be much more useful and you'll have my business as well. I know there seems to be a really nice following you've built up here and that at least speaks volumes for you in my book.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
- First bad thing I have ever heard about the site (can't win them all - lol).

JUST KIDDING - Have you looked at my other site - www.MotorSportsSuperCenter.com? Yet another look & a different way of looking up parts & accessories. Also this site offers a larger discount BUT charges actual shipping via UPS.

Scott

Marco Polo said:
I'm not a fan of your website, it seems very cluttered and isn't easy at all to find things on to be quite honest. I love the kind of serviceand personal attention you've given members here though and the fact that you support this great forum. Hopefully in the future the site will be much more useful and you'll have my business as well. I know there seems to be a really nice following you've built up here and that at least speaks volumes for you in my book.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
The "center" site is better looking for sure and I went straight to the kinds of things I wanted to look into. Is that the "old" site? It seems pretty much like all the dealer sites I've seen before but you have a little more aftermarket product listed then most but not as much as a completely independent retailer it seems. Anyway, thanks again for supporting the site and us members like you have and although you didn't get my order this week hopefully you will in the future.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The "center" site isthe new site.

Marco Polo said:
The "center" site is better looking for sure and I went straight to the kinds of things I wanted to look into. Is that the "old" site? It seems pretty much like all the dealer sites I've seen before but you have a little more aftermarket product listed then most but not as much as a completely independent retailer it seems. Anyway, thanks again for supporting the site and us members like you have and although you didn't get my order this week hopefully you will in the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts