RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode up mt washington nh 6288 ft. 8 mile paved road (average gradient of 12%) most of the way then dirt to the top

Insert Image:

56.55KB
Insert Image:

53.88KB
Insert Image:

40.41KB
Insert Image:

36.88KB
looking down side on way up
Insert Image:

49.3KB
Insert Image:

80.32KB
Insert Image:

83.81KB

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
When I went to Laconia in '04 I wuz too much of a p*ssy to do that ride!! Sick Shat my man!! Maybe I' ll do it next time, but those pics look like you were in a freakin' airplane!! Nnnooiiccee!!

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Ranger1

Are the chains hanging down from the roof there to help hold it down?

yes the chains are there just in case the winds get crazy.It was a nice day you could see for miles but we did ride through clouds on the way down.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is an awesome ride. I did it on an inline 4 sportbike... I would love to do it a torquey Warrior though! It might make it a little less challenging.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ahh.....that's cool. We drove the car up Mt. Washington and was so impressed to see bikes come up. Nice accomplishment! So, where ya gonna stick the BUMPER STICKER?

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by rphazen

Ahh.....that's cool. We drove the car up Mt. Washington and was so impressed to see bikes come up. Nice accomplishment! So, where ya gonna stick the BUMPER STICKER?

got the bumper sticker "This Bike Climbed Mt Washington" nice ride not that hard if you get the chance do it

·
Registered
163 Posts
Been up there three times over the years during Laconia Bike Week. It is a neat ride. One time there was 15 feet of snow alongside the road. People were skiing! Steeper, narrower and shorter than the road up Pikes Peak - never took my bike up that road, though. Put the bumper sticker under the seat, that's what I did. I'm surprised there are still some unpaved sections, thought they would be paved by now (been some years since I was up there.
Good pics, thanks for the post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts