RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I get to upload multiple pictures into my gallery. I can only upload one at present. When I try to upload more pics, I get a message stating that I have insufficient disk space.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
The one in your gallery is 1600x1200 so you can start by shrinking it to 640x480 with any photo
editing software or the software that came with your digital camera. Or you can donate some
money to RSW for more gallery space. OR you can store your photo in a seperate website such
as photobucket and link the picture from there. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Everything Vector 18 says is correct. If you want to check my gallery the pictures 640 x 480 which works well. I had the same problem till I shrunk my pictures. I found a program at download.com called JPEG 4 Email which is free and very easy to use.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
The link you provided is dead. Is the spelling correct?

quote:Originally posted by gman

Everything Vector 18 says is correct. If you want to check my gallery the pictures 640 x 480 which works well. I had the same problem till I shrunk my pictures. I found a program at doenload.com called JPEG 4 Email which is free and very easy to use.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
quote:Originally posted by vector18

http://www.irfanview.com/

The one thing I love about this program is that it allows batch processing. That way I can resize as many pics as I want all with one click of the mouse.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts