RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a bunch of you have recently put on the Mustange Fender Bib. I just got mine in the mail today. I'm concerned with the self adhesive velcro. Did you just stick that to the fender? Any concerns with that? Just wanted to know your opinion?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I made sure to clean the fender before sticking the velcro portion to the fender. I don't think you have anything to worry about. No damage will come out of it.

I took the rear seat bracket off and put it in a safe place. I did cut the velcro to clear the two bolt holes of the rear barcket.

The one thing i did to my bib, was that I cut a thin sheet of foam (to size) and slid it into the middle pocket that was made from the sewing. That puffed out the center portion of the bib. Without it, my bib had a noticable detent near the rounded portion by where the rear seat bracket would have been.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Fender bib? What we talking about here guys? This one is new to me. What's it for, where do you find it, any pictures? Wallet needs some trimming, this may be just the thing to take care of that!! [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
jc

·
Registered
342 Posts
Batta,

I put a piece of wire through the 2 pieces of velcro, then ran it throught the bolt holes that attaches the passenger pillion bracket. Then I twisted them up under the fender. This keeps it from flipping up while your riding. I put the passenger pillion on occasionally for my wife, so this works pretty good.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Thanks, I like that! I HATE riding two up. That would certainly discourage folks from asking for a ride!
jc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts