RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mustang seat and Dale Walker exhaust arrived via UPS today. Great day. First the seat, great fit, laches fine and very comfortable. Seat height is at least 1" taller. Seat is wide and very well made. Looks good for a cruiser but definitley not for the boulevard drag bikes.

Dale Walker exhaust: Excellent finish, great welds, and construction. Dale said it can be kept quite at low throttle. He is right. But when you open throtle more than 1/3 it's loud. Maybe too loud for me. Also, the short pipe between the header and the can is already turning bronze. Looks odd between the chrome heat sheilds and the Dale Walker muffler. As for performance, don't know. It's louder and seems to rev faster. Don't know for sure.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Mustang seat and WindVest arrived last week. am working with both mfgs to get things perfect. will be shipping the front seat bak for a softer refit,n/c. they did this for me on my MeanStreak and I am extremely pleased with their product and service. have talked with WV and am sending pics of their mount covering up access to the key and bloking view of the tach n odometer. they should be coming up with a better mount for this bike. I expect they will provide it n/c.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts