RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
silverdeere said:
not to bad. you have to drill two holes in the rear fender for the pass. pillion.

You dont have to drill the rear holes for the pilon. My wife has aboubt 12000 milkes on ours with only the front mounting tab secured. No need to drill unless you want to.

·
Registered
44 Posts
if the seat will fit my 2006 Warrior I want to be first in line. Will you let me know if it will fit or what I need to do to get it to worl? My cell is 940-783-1236 and could you possibly e-maile a picture? Thanks

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe the bike's seating for pillion changed in 04. If you read the replies above, Silverdeere states you need to drill two holes for the pillion seat. PWRCRZR has also stated above that he didn't. There is also a link above to the pictures that are on photobucket.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah I read about modding the Mustang seat for newer Warriors. Doesnt look tough at all and hopefully if this seat is still for sale I'll be doing it myself here soon.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well I got the seat for my 2006 Midnight. I really cant believe more people havent done this. The seat is amazing and both front and passenger seat are just insanely more comfortable.

A very little work was required to make it fit properly, I'd say an hour if you take your time and do it cleanly and have a dremel with a grinding wheel attachment.

Goes on and off now just like the stock seat...cant say I love the looks of it but I'll **** sure take it for the comfort as I get a lot of miles in on my Midnight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts