RS Warrior Forum banner

mustang seat w/backrest and passenger pillion(sold)

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  07bluewarrior 
#1 ·
Like new mustang seat with backrest and passenger pillion, all in mint condition NO scratches rips tears nothing like that at all. bike stored inside and only ridden by me. so the passenger pillion is brand new never had a butt on it. seat is about 7 maybe 8 months old. mustang seat number 79311 (i believe not sure classic no studs). this seat is unbelievably comfortable makes the ride a whole lot easier. here is a post from a fellow rswarrior member after he bought one. (zimak)

Well I got the seat for my 2006 Midnight. I really cant believe more people havent done this. The seat is amazing and both front and passenger seat are just insanely more comfortable.

A very little work was required to make it fit properly, I'd say an hour if you take your time and do it cleanly and have a dremel with a grinding wheel attachment.

ebay item # 260366678622

#4 ·
Re: mustang seat w/backrest and passenger pillion

I modded the bracket on the seat so the front is ready to go on any year warrior,some ppl say you can just put the rear pillion on and go. i never have done this i used the mustang front seat and backrest, and stock rear pillion with a custom world international warrior backrest. which i also have for sale if anyone intersted just havent listed it. the reason for selling all this stuff is cause i am selling my bike.

#8 ·
Re: mustang seat w/backrest and passenger pillion

it has the drivers backrest made in to the front seat. you have to get a backrest for the passenger. but i have one of them for sale also and a storage bag that fits in the backrest perfectly. all are seperate items. all in different auctions.

my ebay user id is 08thundercat

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.