RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not entire sure how to remove the chrome heat shield from the exhaust so just thought I would ask before I start wrenching.

Anyone know the diameter of the pipes at the end? I'm getting 2.08 inches without removing the heat shield (not sure it's the full circumference) and 2.33 inches at the heat shield.

So I'm guessing 2" diameter? Just asking because I want to try some Ebay 2" baffles the price is right and they look like they will work well to drop some dbs for me.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
8,761 Posts
The Muzzy drag pipe is a great looking exhaust and quite similar to the V&H Big Shots though it runs closer to the ground.
I would suggest you remove one of the aluminum tips at the square cut end and measure the I.D. of the tubing and confirm this dimension with the proposed baffle supplier.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Muzzy drag pipe is a great looking exhaust and quite similar to the V&H Big Shots though it runs closer to the ground.
I would suggest you remove one of the aluminum tips at the square cut end and measure the I.D. of the tubing and confirm this dimension with the proposed baffle supplier.
I did remove it but I wasn't able to get a caliper in far enough lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts