RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
ooh... ups just brought my pipes... now gotta wait til monday to bring it to shop... gotta get one last cobra megaphone ride in this weekend... i love the sound just hate the looks...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just got my Muzzys on. I was watching the recent threads and really like the look of them. I'm a little disappointed in the note. It has a really nice crack when you get on the throttle but I was shooting for a lower tone (not quieter) at idle. Definate performance boost over the previously stage 2 modded can. $158 can't complain.

·
Registered
872 Posts
kinda peeved... bike shop told me it would take half a day max... okay... well it took all of yesterday... so i better get it back today or there will be **** to pay... usually i'd be over there complaining... but really nice guy and he's a one man band and his wife works in the office... so everytime somebody comes in and needs something he has to stop working on my bike and help them... still kinda peeved tho... oh well... good things take time... (rant over)

·
Registered
872 Posts
okay bike shop called... bike is all done... amsoil in, inspection done, ecu bumped, and pipes on... he said it was set pretty darned lean... he had to richen it alot but its running great and the plugs look great... he said i better bring another pair of shorts cuz i wont believe the power gain i got... he said it was night and day... i cant wait... im going the second i get off work at 5... tick... tock... tick... tock...

i feel like im talking to myself in this thread anymore... anyway.. ill post pics very soon...

·
Registered
679 Posts
quote:Originally posted by cogburn

okay local shop... not stealer... is doing the work for me... installing pipes, bumping ecu, changing oil with amsoil and amsoil filter, and inspecting the bike for me all for $150 he is doing it on monday... pretty f-ing sweet deal if u ask me... and that price includeds oil and the filter... no extra charge... ill take that any day of the week...

OK, not a stealership but unless he reads this forum I doubt he knows how to change the ECU.Did you ask him if he knows how to change the ECU?
I'm not a fan of long pipes but those I would consider my absolute limit on the length & the price is great!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts