RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Man so glad you are loving her so. In the beginning it was a little rough going and was worried you might not make the cut LOL. Glad you stuck with it Guy.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,556 Posts
Way back on a Mexico road south of Yuma some of us hit ~134 as registered on a compadre's sport bike speedo but no GPS. Some of that was speedo error of course. A couple years later in Southern Arizona I was GPS clocked at ~124 (a sanctioned event). That was pre-Ivans. I know that with Ivan's and 2-2 or 2-1-2 you can get ~130+ and far less vibration.

Challenges are vibration, wind, feet-on-pegs, keeping helmet visor down. The bike prefers fairly straight lines above ~100 but with a 190 rear I'm told it improves high speed sweepers.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't remember what I put on mine I think it's a 190 but do remember that I was looking for a 200

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Either way I love these Avons nice and sticky but long lasting. I gave my old tires to Bryan M and he used them for 2 seasons, he used the rear and his Dad used the front. Really glad they got some use our off them. I watching one off his videos and it happened to show his slicks that he had on it. Lol so I figured why not

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Way back on a Mexico road south of Yuma some of us hit ~134 as registered on a compadre's sport bike speedo but no GPS. Some of that was speedo error of course. A couple years later in Southern Arizona I was GPS clocked at ~124 (a sanctioned event). That was pre-Ivans. I know that with Ivan's and 2-2 or 2-1-2 you can get ~130+ and far less vibration.

Challenges are vibration, wind, feet-on-pegs, keeping helmet visor down. The bike prefers fairly straight lines above ~100 but with a 190 rear I'm told it improves high speed sweepers.
I wish I had ran her up when I had my Cobra Swept pipes on, but with these straight thru Graffeo pipes and the Dyno made a big difference. I'm sure with Ivans flash I'll get another 5 or 10 more on my Speedo. I'll let ya know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts