RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and I am trying to figure out how to put my bike into my profile. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you view a profile, there is a link on the left side of the page that says Bike Gallery. I am trying to enter my bike into that gallery but I can't find any place to enter my info. When I click the link, the site does not let me enter anything in.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
wrong place to start you have to click my warrior and when you are already logged in you will automaticly be able to upload your pic's.
Bye the way welcome to the forum and enjoy your wonderfull bike

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
It took me lot of guessing and help from slothy in the end to get my first pics in the gallery. After that I was able to change them at will. [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

BTW welcome.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
may also want to consider a photo hosting site, where you can basically share all the photos you want. with jsut adding them to this site you are really limited to maybe 3 photos. also look at the files size, would recommend you keeping them under 100k, think at that size you will be able to put in 3 to 4 pictures. again, best option would be photobucket or imageshack where you can download the full piture size.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts